Members of the Association are founders, as well as individuals and (or) legal entities, foreign citizens and stateless persons legally located in the Russian Federation who share the goals of the Association, are ready to recognize the Charter of the Association, pay an entrance fee, regularly pay membership fees and take part in the work of the Association.
The Association provides for the following types of membership:
- associate member
- certified member
- associate corporate member
- accredited corporate member
The decision on admission to the Association is made by the Association Council after considering the submitted documents from an individual or legal entity.
After making a positive decision by the Association Council on admission to the Association and payment of membership dues, Information on admission to the Association is entered in the Register of Association members.
Individuals or legal entities - members of the Association will be sent a certificate in electronic form to the email address.
Membership fees to the Association
Associate member and certified member (individuals):
- - the entry fee is 2000 rubles
Annual Membership Fee:
- - for an Associate member of the Association - 2000 rubles
- - for a Certified Member - 1000 rubles
Associate Corporate Member and Accredited Corporate Member:
Size of introductory and annual membership:
- - for organizations of state ownership - 30,000 rubles
- - for commercial organizations - 50 000 rubles
Annual Membership Fee:
- - for organizations of state ownership - 20,000 rubles
- - for commercial organizations - 40 000 rubles
To change the status to a certified member, the Associate member submits an application to the Association Council for the certification procedure in accordance with the approved Regulation on certification.
- - an application of the established form ( download )
- - the form of the established form ( download )
- - duly executed copies of documents confirming qualifications
- - copy of the document on payment of the annual membership fee (after a positive decision of the Association Council)
- - photograph (electronic JPEG format, not more than 300 KB, only ¾ cm face in the frame)
- - application of the established form ( download )
- - Corporate Member Questionnaire ( download )
- - copies of constituent documents
- - a copy of the certificate of registration with the tax authority
- - a copy of the certificate of entry in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities
- - a copy of the document on payment of the entrance and annual membership fees